A large, stable and spacious catamaran, the Odyssea is perfectly suited to make the most of the Marlborough Sounds’ incredible natural beauty and spot marine wildlife. Relax on the extensive outdoor decks and learn about local seafood as we cruise past a Marlborough salmon farm, or admire the scenery in the warmth and comfort of the spacious indoor lounge.
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Marlborough Sounds while cruising aboard our premium launch MV Odyssea.
Our vesselsEnquire about a cruise charter
- MV Odyssea is a large, stable and well-appointed premium catamaran
- Ideal for a variety of Marlborough Sounds cruises for individuals, groups, corporate and private events
- Cruise from 3 hours to a full day, through the beautiful Queen Charlotte Sound/Tōtaranui and Tory Channel/Kura te Au
- A BBQ and full commercial kitchen enables a range of cuisine options
- The extensive back deck is ideal as a viewing platform
- The main cabin offers a very large open lounge area for socialising, seated meal, or with extra seating for large group transfers
Comfortable van charters | Seat up to 10 people | Marlborough and the South Island
For sports trips, business groups, family outings or a group of friends our smart and comfortable tour vans, with driver, are perfect for tours and transport to, from and around Marlborough and the top of New Zealand's South Island.