We are looking for Lodge Housekeepers to work at Punga Cove or Furneaux Lodge in the Marlborough Sounds on a contract basis for the 2019 - 2020 summer season. Tasks include working in the housekeeping team.
Are you looking for a new challenge with opportunity to live work and play in the brilliant Marlborough region? We boast about the best weather in NZ, the Marlborough Sounds and the Marlborough wine region right on our doorstep. We love the relaxed nature of the region, the great people and the booming local businesses. Tourism is a major player here and we are on the search for the very best people.
Marlborough Tour Company, a family owned tourism business that has been operating in the Marlborough region for 30 years. We operate a fleet of luxury cars, vans and coaches from our base in Blenheim, together with a range of vessels based at Picton and Havelock. We have also recently added Furneaux Lodge and Punga Cove Resort to the business offering accommodation stays and restaurant service.
Contract terms - dependent on the position - are either Fixed Term, Part-Time or Casual. The position may require living at the lodge.
Ideal applicants will have the following attributes:
- A friendly, outgoing nature with a willingness to go the extra mile with clients from all over the world.
- A willingness to work a variety of days and hours – including evenings, weekends and public holidays. Tourism is a 7 day per week business.
- Focus on customer service with demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, clients and guests in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team, to assist others and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Applicants MUST have New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Please email us your application together with a current CV. Any questions, please email us or call on (03) 577 9997.