Our Marlborough cruise charters will give your group an unforgettable luxury Marlborough Sounds cruise for 6-90 people.
Whether it’s a seafood cruise, sundowner cruise, lunch or dinner cruise, or a cruise to your own special destination, exploring the stunning Marlborough Sounds aboard our luxury launches is sure to ‘wow’ your group.
Picton Marina – Queen Charlotte Sound | 20 metre catamaran | 90 people max for cruises or 70 for meals
- MV Odyssea is a large, stable and well-appointed luxury catamaran
- Ideal for a variety of Marlborough Sounds cruises for individuals, groups, corporate and private events
- Featuring lounge areas with full bar and galley facilities, CD stereo and PA system.
- Full 230 volt power is available
- The extensive back deck is ideal as a viewing platform
- The main cabin offers a very large open lounge area for socialising, seated meal, or with extra seating for large group transfers
Price: Half day charter from NZ$3,500 incl GSTENQUIRE NOW
Picton Marina – Queen Charlotte Sound | 20 metre launch | 20 people max/day or 6 max overnight
- New charter, MV Tarquin is the ultimate in luxury for Marlborough Sounds cruising
- Offering understated luxury for the discerning cruiser, Tarquin is modern, beautifully appointed and with three ensuited cabins
- Choose from a half-day or full-day charter, cruising the beautiful Marlborough Sounds in style
- For a real treat, spoil yourself with the 2-night Cruising Package or the 3-night Queen Charlotte Track Package. Packages include your own private crew and chef, and all meals and beverages
Price: Half day charter from NZ$4,200 incl GSTENQUIRE NOW
Havelock Marina – Pelorus Sound & Kenepuru Sound | 14 metre catamaran | 40 people max
- MV Spirit is ideal for group cruises and water-based transfers in the Marlborough Sounds
- Based in the Havelock this vessel operates throughout Pelorus Sound & Kenepuru Sound
- This large catamaran is very stable and being fully enclosed offers a large lounge area for socialising
Price: Half day charter from NZ$2,200 incl GSTENQUIRE NOW
For our Marlborough Sounds cruise charters we supply the vessel, skipper and deck crew as well as chef, galley, bar and front of house staff as required. Our talented team of catering staff can create a stunning menu to suit focusing on fresh Marlborough Sounds Seafood and local Marlborough produce.
Contact us to enquire about your chartering a Marlborough Sounds cruise for your group. We can arrange any style of cruise, timing and menu to suit you.
These cruises are available for charter on a date that suits you. Or contact us to design your own cruise.